Securitas Electronic Security (SES) Technology and Solutions groups are experiencing tremendous success, and we currently have an Installation Technician opening for team-oriented individuals possessing vocational training in electronics or electromechanical engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for providing service on SES products at customer sites. The position provides customer contact for all post-installation problems on security systems and equipment, as well as, special project work, when needed.
SES is a leading, global provider of integrated security and facility solutions that contain best-in-class products and award-winning services for an organization's unique needs. SES’ security solutions include product and service outsourcing that integrate cross-disciplinary functions into comprehensive technology-centered customer solutions on a cloud-based platform spanning hardware and software capabilities.
- Installs intrusion, fire, CCTV, and access control security systems.
- Run electrical wiring in attics, crawl spaces, and other confined spaces, which can include drilling, trenching and aerial runs.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that security systems are complete and satisfy customer and contractual requirements.
- Assists and interfaces with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Conducts tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoots new system installations to ensure proper functioning and to ensure system meets local, county, state or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Presents a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports Securitas Electronic Security policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Keeps abreast of changes and new developments in products and technology. Attends and completes training programs as requested.
- MUST HOLD 3 or more years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security, or computer systems preferred
- NICET Certification preferred
- Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House, Picture Perfect certifications preferred
- Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge preferred
- Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge preferred
- IP Video and IT experience preferred
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
- Carry items up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is required.
The following states require specific state security licensing requirements:
Washington, Oregon, and Oklahoma. Check with local branch for licensing requirements.
Highly competitive salary
Company Cell Phone
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Company Paid Short Term Disability
401K with 60% Match
Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
Exceptional growth opportunities
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.