Opportunity to work in a laboratory environment with a great team, assembling diagnostic test products.
Eligible for $1,000 sign-on bonus if selected.
- Perform repetitious hand, wrist, arm, shoulder,movements assembling small parts
- Dispense measured liquids into syringe barrels, using a hand held pipettor
- Other job functions may include, but not limited to, working on automated machinery, packaging, or other duties required to be productive for the department.
- Some small record-keeping required
- Hourly Salary - $12 - $15
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility as an assembler, preferred
- Ability to follow established Standard Operating Procedures
- Dependable transportation
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.