Intellectual Property Paralegal
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:A leading medical research organization is looking to fill an Intellectual Property Paralegal position. This position will report into the IP Program Manager and be based in Boston. This position will provide a candidate with the ability for career advancement and opportunity to work alongside an impactful organization.
The Intellectual Property Paralegal will be responsible for...
• Assisting with all intellectual property-related communication from third parties, including external law firms, and government agencies.
• Be responsible for storing and entering all new intellectual property assets in the organizations database and organize electronic copies as specified.
• Assist the IP Coordinator with preparing IP declarations, assignments, and other documents.
• Could be responsible for quality assurance checks for current data.
The Intellectual Property Paralegal should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of IP experience
• Proficient oral and written communications skills
• Proficient experience with Microsoft office
• Willing to protect confidential information
• Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/disability/401k)
• Time off programs, paid parental leave, pretax commuter programs, and an employee referral bonus program
• Annual compensation reviews geared towards bumps in base pay and bonuses for attorneys who hit goals/expectations
If this sounds like a good fit for you, do not hesitate to apply
Job ID: 8548897816352745817
Boston, Massachusetts Jobs
Larson Maddox Jobs