Intern, WME Sports - Golf
|Location||Montpelier, Vermont 05602|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Formed in 1898, WME is the longest-running talent agency. In 2009, William Morris Agency (WMA) merged with Endeavor to become one of the leading entertainment and media companies. WME represents the world’s greatest artists and content creators across film, television, music, comedy, theatre, books, digital media, speaking, and brand partnerships.
During your 8 weeks with us in WME Sports, in addition to learning about the sports department that you are part of day to day (basketball, football, baseball, or golf), you will also have the opportunity to work with and learn across our sports business. These areas include: 1) Client Marketing/Sales/Client Marketing Strategy where there is a focus on sales research, sales analysis, building talent brand decks - updates, support, and research, sponsor and brand research; 2) Non-Scripted TV/Broadcasting/Sports Media Rights; and 3) Talent Ventures.
Additionally, some of our internships are paired with our Coaching and NIL departments. We have WME Sports Internship opportunities in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Dallas.
There will also be the opportunity for experiences like Client Q&A sessions, Speaker series, the NBA Draft, and other events depending on your internship and location.
We're looking for students who have dreamed of working in sports and have an interest in the talent representation business.
- During your 8 weeks with WME Sports, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the sports marketing and talent representation business and get hands-on experience.
- You’ll learn business development and marketing skills, assistwith client recruiting research and client pitch fact sheets.
- Daily activities will include learning about / assisting with day-to-day management tasks associated with representing professional golf talent (scheduling, travel and logistics, etc.).
- You’llalso support sales research and sales analysis; talent brand deck updates, support, and research; and sponsor and brand research.
- We’relooking for candidates with a passion for sports and who are knowledgeable about golf. You do nothave to play to be considered, however, you doneed to have a genuineinterest in the sport.
- We’relooking for candidates who are proactive, do what it takes, lean in, and ask questions.
- Ideal candidate is interested in a role that looks different every day and is more than just task-oriented but can offer ideation on ways to improve processes and approaches.
- If you are resourceful, attentiveto details, have work ethic, curiosity, and true interest in learning about the talent representation business, this could be the internship for you.
- Successful interns will have the opportunity to be considered for full-time roles upon graduation.This would require living in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area, and we’d like candidates who are excited about that possibility.
We have internships available across our businesses at WME, 160/90, IMG Media, IMG Arena, IMG Academy, Licensing, OpenBet, and Professional Bull Riders (PBR) across locations which include Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, St. Louis, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Chicago, Miami, Bradenton, FL, Pueblo, CO, London, Paris, and Gliwice, Poland. All internships are in the office and in-person, unless otherwise noted.
Our program will include a welcome event, speaker series, career planning sessions, team projects, and other events throughout the 8 weeks you’re with us.
Internships are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted.
- Early February: Recruiters begin reviewing applications and reaching out to candidates.
- February 28th: Applications close.
- March 31st: Roles will be filled on a rolling basis, with the goal of extending all offers by this date.
- June 5th: Internship starts.
- July 28th: Internship ends.
Our process consists of 4 steps.
1) Tell us your story.
In addition to your application and resume, please attach a word document and in 300 words max, share why you’re interested in the role. What are the unique perspectives, abilities, and qualities you would bring to the role? What do you hope to learn?
2) Video Interview with a Recruiter.
If selected for next steps, you will be contacted by the recruiting team to schedule a 30- minute video interview.
3) Video Interview with the Hiring Manager.
If selected to move forward, you will meet with the hiring manager and potentially 1-2 additional team members.
4) Offer or Decline.
If selected for the position, a recruiter will call to extend an offer. If you have not been selected, a recruiter will reach out to let you know.
Our internships are designed with rising junior and senior undergraduate candidates in mind; however, current college enrollment is not required.
We offer paid internships; rates vary based on location.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job ID: 3127726982581295825
Montpelier, Vermont Jobs
Athletes and Sports Competitors Jobs