Onsite Helpdesk Support
• Proficiency in all standard networking, hardware troubleshooting and Microsoft products. Familiarity with video, audio, VoIP and other related technologies preferred.
• Developed skills in troubleshooting networking, computers, and software
• Previous experience with wireless retail, technical services, telecom, or similar technology background preferred
Employee will need access to what software/programs Microsoft Office, Windows 7 & 10
Duties employee will be performing
Providing exceptional customer service to both our internal customers and to our external network of vendor partners will help you to succeed in this role. You will be supporting the day-to-day functioning on the computer, network, phone, and IT Support team focusing on our store associates, their computer support requests and ensuring the team is providing a positive customer service experience. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will also:
• Work the service desk and respond to support requests from company employees and team members.
• Work to support and improve company stores and headquarters in the computing environment. Work Specifically with Windows 7, Printing, RQ4, and other software/programs
• Assist to support and improve the company phone system
• Partner with IT Services Manager and IT Services Coordinator in the various stages of implementation of new stores, store relocations, or other store projects from an IT perspective
• Use common maintenance tools, Cat5e and networking tools, and use ladders to work in ceiling spaces
• Execute company policies, team accountability and lead by example to assist the IT department to meet company goals and initiatives
• Display project management skills with the ability to follow up appropriately with internal employees and external partners
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 122464650363600199