IT Operations Support Specialist Business Operations Specialist Jobs
Job Description:Eurofins Central Analytical Labs is searching for an IT Operations Support Specialist in New Orleans, LA.
IT Operations Support Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Provide professional, high-quality technical computing support services, especially desktop and server hardware/software support
• Respond to and manage incidents, service requests and changes according to corporate KGDs and defined service levels; provide problem diagnosis and resolution for hardware and software issues, including some network troubleshooting
• Monitor servers and troubleshoot issues as needed to maximize server availability and reliability
• Support hardware and software upgrades, capacity adjustments, system integrations, vendor solutions and other IT infrastructure improvements to achieve business goals and compliance with corporate KGDs
• Carry out research and provide documentation for support and training purpose
• Maintain relevant and current IT knowledge within assigned technical fields
• Communicate and interact with colleagues in IT and other departments for coordination and training
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Firm knowledge and troubleshooting skills for end user hardware, including PCs, Microsoft office software, drivers, etc
• Wireless access points knowledge; some network troubleshooting familiarity
• Skills for specialized lab software troubleshooting will have to be developed by training and hands on experience
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, including managing competing priorities
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with colleagues, vendors, partners and others
• Positive, professional attitude
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Associate degree (Computer Science or related field preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three years of technical and operational experience in a client-server environment with hands-on experience of installing, maintaining, supporting and administering Windows desktops and servers
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of New Orleans, LA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Job ID: 1258626196294828954
new orleans, Louisiana Jobs
Business Operations Specialists Jobs