JD Edwards World Analyst
We have partnered with a Global Auto Parts After Market Manufacturer to lead a search for their JDE World Analyst role at their Monterrey Mexico Plant.
- This position will be the point person for all incoming calls related to JDE World help tickets submitted through the helpdesk system.
- This position reports to the VP, Information Technology.
- Location: 75% Monterrey MX, with 25% to travel required to other company facilities (Multi-State)
- Can reside in Texas and work remotely and travel as necessary .
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Manage and prioritize multiple support/help tickets.
- Fluent in English and Spanish the ability to develop bi-lingual documentation and training.
- Responsible for managing and providing daily support to functional groups for use of JD Edwards World (not an Enterprise version) ERP system modules including Sales Order Entry, Advanced Pricing, Inventory control, Purchase Order Management, Shop Floor Control, Work Order Processing, EDI, Distribution, Warehouse management, Manufacturing Requirements Planning General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules.
- Ability to use TL Ashford software to create or modify barcode labels.
- Ability to troubleshoot EDI issues.
- Provide functional support and training on JD Edwards.
- Recommend potential areas for application system improvement and documentation.
- Create reports using JDE World Writer exporting to Excel and/or Power BI.
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, test and debug JDE World applications.
- Good knowledge of CL programming 1
- Good understanding of RPG, CL, FTP, SQL, PDM, SEU, RLU, and SDA
- Knowledge of S36 and COBOL is a plus
- Assist users in transferring data using iSeries data transfer tools.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Five to seven years of JD Edwards World A8.1 techno/functional support with super user expertise
- Strong communication skills using English/Spanish to be able to communicate directly to users.
- A functional knowledge of JD Edwards (Sales Order, Distribution, Purchasing, Financials, World Writers)
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- A valid passport and ability to travel between US and Mexico
- Ability to work in an office setting.
- Position may require extended hours including evenings and weekends and working with people in other time zones.