Salary: $40 - $45 per hour, negotiable depending on experience...
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Thursday, 10-hour days - 3-day weekends!
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and more!
We are looking to hire a Journey-level Electrician with a 01 License!
You will work in a commercial setting - entails repairing, maintaining, designing, and installing different kinds of electrical systems. In addition, this professional helps determine type and cost of materials required for the projects, ensures specifications and drawings are accurate, reviewing projects and plans, determining layouts, and testing electrical patterns. The candidate will also be responsible to retrofit equipment with controls needed to improve the efficiency and performance of the devices.
You'll perform skilled installation, maintenance, and repair work on low and high voltage electrical equipment and systems.
Some of what you'll do:
• Reading blueprints, running conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting, and performing quality control testing.
• Reading and interpreting mechanical, architectural and electrical drawings, and code specifications for determining wiring layouts.
• Troubleshooting, testing, and repairing emergency generators and various electrical systems and power distribution systems to ensure that they are working properly.
• Performing upgrades or preventive maintenance to electrical control systems.
• Running tests, isolating problems, replacing damaged section of wiring, laying conduit, and performing other tasks as required.
• Keeping abreast of new technology, electrical services, and manufacturing processes
• Perform corrective, installations and preventive maintenance on electrical systems and equipment; Install, inspect, maintain, replace and repair wiring/cables, connections, distribution/instrument panels, circuits, lamps, alarms, and telephone systems Install, adjust, inspect, and maintain electric motors and equipment.
• Run conduit and power for program needs Operate equipment and machines
What we are looking for:
• Professionals who are currently licensed as an EL01 through WA State
• Two years commercial experience
• Knowledge of standard practices, methods, materials, tools, and equipment of the electrical trade; electrical codes; and safety precautions
• Ability to work from blueprints, plans, and sketches
• Ability to estimate materials and time needed to complete jobs.
Day Wireless Systems (DWS) and Reliance Connects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: DWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at DWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. DWS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. DWS encourages applicants of all ages.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c