Job Description:Job Description:
We are looking for an energetic, animal-loving enthusiast to join our team at VCA Stoney Creek Animal Hospital!
We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skills and personality. There's something special about you and we are excited to learn more! As a Kennel Assistant, you will be working with our experienced veterinary support staff to aid in daily cleaning and stocking tasks that directly affect our patient care! Whether you have experience in kennel work or are looking to get your foot in the door in the Veterinary field, we are ready to partner with you!
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our loyal clientele and the highest quality care to boarding and hospitalized pets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Attending to our boarding dogs and cats.
• Walking dogs and assisting in doggy daycare.
• Bathing and providing basic grooming services.
• Cleaning cages and providing fresh bedding and water to patients.
• Doing laundry and washing dishes for patient use.
• Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming all areas of the hospital.
• Cleaning and maintaining hospital premises and communal areas.
• Assisting our doctors, technicians, and assistants
• And more!
We offer flexible schedules, as well as competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental/vision, generous personal pet care discounts, and more! We look forward to meeting our newest team members!
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Job ID: 2311715794188564633
Charlotte, North Carolina Jobs
Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers Jobs