Laboratory Tech 1
Job Description: Laboratory Tech I
• Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, and Methods
• Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory, and company requirements relevant to assigned duties
• Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment
• Registration of incoming samples (as needed), maintaining a neat and accurate record system of work performed on a daily basis and as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes
• Enter the sample data into Eurofins eLIMS sytem in a timely and accurate manner
• Complete laboratory testing on all incoming samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner; ensure sample turnaround time goals are met or exceeded
• Verify results and submit results to the appropriate personnel for transmission, in a timely manner
• Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor
• Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and co-workers
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees; communicate orally and in writing to co-workers; this includes "intra" and "inter" departmental employees
• Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public and our customers
• Continually strive to improve the quality of work we provide to our clients through existing and new technologies
• Identify non-conformances and out-of- specifications and investigate to determine the possible root causes
• Perform other related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
• Related experience helpful but not required
• Responsive problem solver, action oriented
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time or part time, variable hours, with afternoon to evening, weekend and overtime hours as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Microbiology is the industry-leading laboratory partner in the complex scientific and regulatory environment or the food sector. From routine analytical testing to special projects, Eurofins Microbiology employees are focused on delivering high-quality, innovative solutions for our customers. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, come grow with Eurofins as we expand our geographic presence, analytical scope and depth of expertise.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Job ID: 6195589919259468206
Lancaster, Pennsylvania Jobs
Dental Laboratory Technicians Jobs