Eurofins DQCI Services has become one of the premier Dairy Laboratory Service companies in North America. We have established our excellent industry reputation over the past 50 years by providing accurate and timely analytical results and through recommendations by our thousands of satisfied customers globally.
Eurofins DQCI, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Laboratory Technician III in Mounds View, MN.
Laboratory Technician III responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, and Methods.
- Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory, and company requirements relevant to assigned duties.
- Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Registration of incoming samples (as needed), maintaining a neat and accurate record system of work performed on a daily basis and as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
- Enter the sample data into DQCI LIMS or Eurofins eLIMS sytems, either manually or through automatic export, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete laboratory (Chemistry and/or Microbiology) testing on all incoming samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Verify results and submit results, either electronically or in hard copy, to the appropriate personnel for transmission, in a timely manner.
- Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor.
- Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and co-workers.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. Communicate orally and in writing to co-workers. This includes "intra" and "inter" departmental employees.
- Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public and our customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsive problem solver and action oriented.
- Degree in Microbiology, Food Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or a related field; plus at least 1 year experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.