Laboratory Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Perform basic laboratory techniques/analyses or prepare media, based on job function
- Enter data into computer system
- Maintain/calibrate equipment
- Prepare and wash glassware
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to do repetitive work
- Laboratory or school lab experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some applicable course work
- At least two years of demonstrated equivalent experience elsewhere
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.