Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning caregiving team! We are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about providing care that increases the quality of life for our clients and keeps them safe and independent. To support you in doing this crucial job, we provide 24 hour on-call support, continuing education and training, competitive wages and benefits, as well as... paid sick leave.
What will you do? Our Lead Caregivers are experienced care professionals who can help us with our most critical shifts. Fill-ins, new clients, and training peers that need a little extra support. Your primary activities will still include supporting your clients in activities of daily living such as:
• cooking and/or serving meals
• helping client's bath, dress, and groom
• assisting with household chores such as cleaning and laundry
• driving clients to the store or appointments
• being a companion and joining with them in their everyday activities and hobbies
• monitoring and reporting on client condition
• and more!
When/Where will you work? We have clients who need care during all hours of the day/night, or even 24 hours a day! Our Leads are hired with set required availability and guaranteed paid hours. This particular position is required to be available to work any shift Sunday - Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and will be guaranteed at least 32 hours of pay per week.
• Varied shifts, clients and work locations
• Competitive wages
• Medical & dental benefits
• Paid sick leave
• 401(k) retirement program
• Workers' Compensation
• Bonuses for referring other caregivers
• A caring support staff available 24 hour a day/7 days a week
• One-year experience in home care, AFH, hospital or nursing home setting
• GED or high school diploma
• Reliable transportation with proof of valid state license and auto insurance
• Ability to pass required background checks
• Must be dependable and trustworthy
• Family Resource Home Care is a drug free workplace in accordance to federal laws
• Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding, and driving. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
• Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
• Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.
Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer