At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal... accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
• Employee Assistance Program
• Medical and pharmacy, dental, vision (for employees and their families)
• Basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
• 6 Paid holidays and 1 Paid floating holiday
• PTO (80 hours per year for hourly; 120 hours per year for salaried)
• 401k plan and deferred compensation plan
• Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
• $21 - $27 per hour
5900 15th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98107
• Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
• Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
• 2 years of DA experience
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
• EFDA Cert
• X-Ray Certification
• Bilingual Spanish
• Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) when applicable
• High School or better