KinderCare Education is looking for dynamic and passionate teachers who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our centers.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom.
What you'll do:
• Implement KLC's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
• Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
• Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
• Voted by Gallup as an Exceptional Workplace 5 years in a row.
• Growth Opportunities - we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
• Our staff discount All employees receive a 50% discount on each child's tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $110 per child.
• Earn your CDA for free through our online program.
Eager to learn more? Apply to Connect with a recruiter today & love what you do tomorrow!
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.95 - $19.35 per hour
Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Employee assistance program Employee discount Flexible spending account Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Paid time off Referral program Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance Schedule: 8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: As always, we are putting safety first to protect our families and staff. As we continue to open centers, all teachers and staff will go through extensive training on health and safety practices we've developed to set a new standard in childcare.
Ability to commute/relocate: Downey, CA 90242: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Question(s): Do you have your 12 childcare units for the state of California? Do you have the required infant/toddler units for the state of California?