Lead Specialist, Integrated Mental Health Services (Clinical Care)
|Location||Midland, Michigan 48640|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:Position Summary
Deloitte's Integrated Mental Health Services (IMHS) focuses on the strategic delivery of psychological health initiatives that impact our leaders, professionals, and their psychological health. This role will support Integrated Mental Health Service leadership and senior staff in executing program vision, strategy, and implementation, and contribute to the modernization of firm capabilities to enrich and support our people, personally and professionally.
Work you will do
Under the direction of senior colleagues, you will focus on higher-level of care support activities including the research and fulfillment of complex resourcing needs, and clinical case management for firm leaders, professionals, and eligible family members. You also will support the implementation of firm initiatives and delivery of clinically informed, core solutions.
As a part of the team, you will create value by bringing strong market experience and deep industry knowledge of the treatment landscape to IMHS, deploying seasoned clinical case management skills and systems capabilities, and building and maintaining relationships with direct, clinical care resources. You will seamlessly bring together clinical experience, familiarity with employee assistance programs, operations/processes, technology, and people into integrated solutions and outcomes.
* Implementation of Solutions: Offer consultation across the firm in the areas of employee behavior, psychological health, performance management, and risk assessment across all levels of executive leadership and business function; deliver tailored case management and mental health subject matter expertise to include primary prevention/resilience support, general education/training, triage/problem assessment, treatment navigation/case management, management consultation, crisis management, community referrals, specialty assessments, disruptive event management, behavioral coaching, and specialty programs; and execute culturally relevant programming and education.
* Market Scanning and Industry Monitoring: Research, identify, and compile data regarding top-tier treatment providers, assessment professionals, and treatment facilities that can address a variety of higher level of care needs across a diverse population and high volume geolocations; Assist in building strong relationships and managing alliances with top-tier referral resources to expand provider network substantially across all levels of the higher level of care continuum; contribute to development of firm technology tools to expedite resourcing across IMHS team members.
* Cultivation of Internal Relationships: Build strong relationships with individual clients and internal stakeholders to foster trust, alignment, collaboration, and knowledge sharing across the firm.
* Program Operations: Provide operational support to program leadership and senior staff; Contribute to workstreams designed to enhance operational effectiveness and fulfillment of IMHS strategic priorities, at the direction of senior staff.
* Professional Development: Actively engage in professional development as industry professional and Deloitte staff clinician.
* Other Duties as Required: Complete special assignments and projects for senior leaders, as directed.
This role is evolving, and opportunities to expand responsibilities and take on more challenging tasks will be readily available.
The successful candidate will possess:
* Proven success and confidence in building relationships with stakeholders of all levels
* Ability to operationalize need and creatively adapt solutions to fulfill service requests
* Conscientious adherence to confidentiality issues and ability to act in compliance with local, state, federal law and appropriate, industry guidelines
* Multicultural competencies and the ability to operate from individual frame of reference across diverse groups and cultures
* Strong interpersonal skills, rapport building capabilities and focus on customer experience
* Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple responsibilities and be decisive under pressure
* Ability to thrive a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment
* A high degree of attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to handle ambiguity
The IMHS team is part of the Rewards, Recognition, and Well Being team within the Talent Organization. IMHS promotes access to a full range of individual and team services designed to enhance psychological health and performance along the continuum of human experience, from thriving to challenged.
* Master's degree in behavioral health related field (e.g., clinical psychology, counseling psychology, social work)
* Licensure in the incumbent's field of practice (e.g., LPC, LCSW)
* Minimum 5 years of related experience
* Deep understanding of medical and psychological healthcare market segments
* Foundational understanding of workplace mental healthcare space, EAP core technologies and operations
* Knowledge of clinical, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis populations; Experience in inpatient, intensive outpatient, chemical dependency practices, and the entire scope of higher level of care modeling
* Demonstrated capability with problem identification/assessment and case conceptualization skills, referral experience, and case management proficiencies
* Expertise in Microsoft applications and experience with computerized case management systems or electronic health record
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
* Exposure to either internal or external employee assistance operations
* Experience with corporate culture
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425 - $177,470
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 121280
Associated topics: advocate, behavioral, clinical, coordinator, lmsw, mental, outreach, sickle, social worker, women
Job ID: 7573195801110225888
Midland, Michigan Jobs
Medical and Health Services Managers Jobs