What you'll do...
- Supervise associates in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback; teaching, supporting, and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs; and making recommendations in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching and evaluation of associates.
- Supports associate engagement by providing learning opportunities; building relationships; providing cross-training opportunities; and consistently encouraging teamwork with other areas.
- Monitors work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines by talking with associates to solve problems; resolving delay issues to stayon schedule; and using systems to audit progress and identify concerns early within a shift.
- Completes and prioritizes work assignments by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and related information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Helps resolve day-to-day associate challenges by communicating with the area manager; and providing subject matter experts, department contacts, or other managers as needed to help address concerns.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
6 months experience as a Walmart Supply Chain associate OR 1 year's experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center
environment OR 2 or more years' of college in a Business or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership or supervisory role in a manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment
22700 E I-76 FRONTAGE RD; Suite 200, BRIGHTON, CO 80603-0000, United States of America