Assist with preparation of legal documents. Research background information related to legal issues, gather records and files, and put information together. Draft routine contracts or legal agreements. Retain files of prepared legal documents. May respond to interrogatories and coordinate requests between internal and external counsel.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare for trial by performing tasks such as organizing exhibits.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, and real estate closing statements.
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case.
- File pleadings with court clerk.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents.
- Call upon witnesses to testify at hearing.
- Investigate facts and law of cases and search pertinent sources, such as public records, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
- Direct and coordinate law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Keep and monitor legal volumes to ensure that law library is up-to-date.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 5053335650255119326