We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable licensed electrician to join our team. This position requires an individual who can work well independently as well as with a team, is committed to following safety manuals and procedures, and has experience in residential installations. The ideal candidate for this position will have knowledge of residential wiring configurations, extensive... experience in electrical repair and troubleshooting and a willingness to work overtime when necessary.
• Troubleshoot electric equipment and make repairs to ensure that electricians' work meets or exceeds expectations.
• Hold a current valid state license to work as an electrician.
• Maintain a safe working environment at all times, ensuring that all necessary safety precautions are in place and that they are followed.
• Connect wires and other electrical components in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions to complete jobs efficiently and safely.
• Document all steps in electrician's work process for future reference.
• Install electrical fixtures and circuits according to code requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Medford, MA 02155: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Driver's License (Required)
• Electrical License (Required)
Work Location: One location