Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Culinary team as Line Cook at Cindy’s Rooftop Restaurant located inside the Chicago Athletic Association in downtown Chicago … Not onlywill you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company that consistently earns as spot in Fortune's Best 100 Companies to work for!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off, Personal and Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition and Fitness Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
The Cindy’s Line Cook position requires good communication skills as well as at least three years of previous line and fine dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling. This person may be required to give direction in the supervisor's absence.
COVID- 19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and City of Chicago Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Requirements
- Takes pride in a great job done
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Able to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Able to walk and stand throughout duration of shift
- Flexible availability as needed
As well as...
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills
Source: Hospitality Online