Lexus Carlsbad is currently looking for Loaner Car Representative with outstanding customer service skills. Come join our team and grow with us!
This position will be responsible for the daily process of loaning out and checking in loaner cars to our customers. Also, greeting customers and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Great potential for advancement!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Profit sharing program
- Excellent culture
Major Essential Duties:
- Insuring that all loaner cars are checked in and out according to the current policies and procedures.
- Insure that all loaner cars are neat, clean, properly maintained and accounted for.
- Follow up on customer needs and issues as it relates to loaner cars.
- Assist customers with Bluetooth and Navigation questions.
- Assist Hertz/Enterprise with issuing loaners to expedite process when necessary.
- Answer and direct incoming Service department phone calls.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; and two to three years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated strong customer relations skills. Proficient at identifying and relating to the customer inquiry.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, with attention to detail.
- Must exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V Employer and support a drug-free workplace