BR Williams has one of the lowest driver turnover rates in Alabama!
Call now to find out why our drivers come here and stay!
Hiring Local Company Drivers
Hazmat Certification Reimbursement is available. We have you covered.
Local Company Driver Benefits:
$3,000New Transition Bonus
- Local Drivers earn up to$1150per week
- Shift Differential: Earn up to an additional$7500annually
- Volume Bonus: Earn up to an additional$7500annually
- Fuel, Safety & Attendance Bonus up to an additional$3500annually
- 10 Paid Holidaysâ€¦including your Birthday!
- Vacation Pay
- Company provided premium BCBS insurance starting the first of the month following 60 days of hire.
- Company contributes up to $1300 annually for personal HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Company matched premium life insurance
- Home Daily
- Robust driver recognition & appreciation programs
- Consistent and efficient lanes dispatched from Eastaboga, AL
- Assigned late model Volvo day cabs
- Drivers and their families get 24/7 support from dispatch
- $1000.00 referral bonus
- Profit-sharing and 401K retirement plan
- Drop and hook round-trips
- Mentorship program
Truck Driver Requirements
- 21 years of age
- 6 months of driving experience required
What Do Our Drivers Think About BR Williams?
Good benefits, Good Pay, Good people to work with.
-Paul Adair, 7 years
They really treat you well. Any personal things he has to do or come up with they work with him in making sure he can do it. They are excellent. They get me home. They respect him and his family time and he knows that. If you ever need anything you can call anybody and they are always there for you. BRW is very family-oriented. Young Drivers - Consider your wife and family life. Driving and this line of work not only affects you but your wife. This company is mindful of that and is family-oriented.
-Daniel Jones, 30 years
I have stayed with BRW for 20 years because I have always been treated fairly most of all and I'm happy with the benefits package that is provided. I would tell drivers that are thinking of coming to BRW that we are a family company that takes care of its employees. We have a competitive pay scale great benefits package, newer trucks, and when you need time off it isn't ever an issue.
-Michael Reitz, 20 years
We are treated like family, not a number. Dispatchers over my 19 years have always worked closely with each driver to ensure they never miss an appointment or a family function. BR Williams is a local company and I prefer that as opposed to an out of state carrier. If you're tired of trying to find a company that fits your needs choose BR Williams. Sleep in your own bed a couple times a week.
-Wayne Spears, 19 years