Comprehensive Bosch Benefits:
Medical (3 options, 2 of which have an HSA contribution from Bosch); Dental (2 options) & Vision (2 options); low premiums.
Paid Time Off – starting at 22 days in a 12-month period (including vacation, holidays and floating holidays).
Option to purchase up to 40 hours of additional vacation.
Annual bonus – pays up to 6% of annual pay based on company performance.
Tuition Assistance – up to $8,500/year.
401K – Bosch matches 75% of the first 9% of your contribution.
In addition to 401K, Bosch also contributes to a retirement plan – 100% company paid! Bosch makes automatic age-based contributions at a rate of 2.5%-6.5% of total compensation.
Life and Supplemental Life Insurance.
Long and Short-Term Disability.
Wellness Program – gym discounts, medical premium discounts and more.
Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power-tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more.
The Logistic Coordinator is responsible for completing the export documentation process for outbound freight on shipments. Ensure compliance with all export law and guidelines. Daily interaction and scheduling with freight carriers and forwarders to assure timely shipments. Ensure shipment requests process within 24 hours of receipt.
· Create export documentation for international shipments.
· Operate in accordance with US Export and Compliance Laws and Regulations.
· Arrange packaging and documentation in alignment with specific country requirements.
· Prioritization of shipments
· Preparation of packing lists and delivery bills, processing of export procedures
· Inventory adjustment and stock checks
· Scheduling of warehouse and conversion operations.
· Assistance in the improvement of logistic processes and warehouse structure
· Communication with supporting functions
· Monitor daily warehouse operations
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative function or warehouse experience, and ideally 2+ years export and/ or transportation experience
· Highly skilled with Microsoft programs
· Basic knowledge of the ERP system SAP or comparable systems and MS Office
· Experience with standardized Work and Lean Principles preferred
· Flexibility in assisting all areas of warehouse/distribution
· Proven experience in Continuous improvement projects
· Good interpersonal, conflict resolution, verbal, written and communication skills