- Collect critical information from Closed Caption Television (CCTV) and live surveillance
- Partner with all team members of the Loss Prevention Team to conduct investigations
- Apprehend individuals involved in theft, shoplifting, scalping, evasion and passing of counterfeits
- Generate accurate and detailed information on all cases
- Works closely with Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all guests and employees
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and Office 365
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to pass a thorough background screen including criminal background and credit history checks.
Other Functions:All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e. g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should apply online at SixFlags.com/Jobs
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are able to answer YES to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking Apply