Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for LPNs to join our team!
Welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for full-time, along with relocation bonus for eligible candidates, tuition reimbursement and loan repayment are just a few of the many benefits for this position.
Rehabilitation Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, is the only free standing facility dedicated solely to rehabilitation, and is a 36 bed facility that cares for patients 16 years and older with a variety of diagnoses and conditions. Our RNs provide medical surgical care with integration of the rehab component from our trained PTs, OTs, and SLPs to help our patients heal! We have everything you would expect in an acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital including:
- COVID free facility
- Barrier-free interior/exterior
- Spacious Therapy Gym
- Indoor terrain for walking coordination
- Outdoor Mobility Courtyard
- Activities of Daily Living Areas
- Transitional living apartment
Minimum Qualifications: Registration/Certification/Licensure:
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 30 days of hire
- Additional certifications completed within 90 days – 6 months from hire
- No experience required
Recent grads can grow within our Nurse Residency program, while our experienced RNs can advance within the Clinical Advancement Program. We offer excellent benefits including welcome bonuses, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment, medical insurance and more! Apply today to learn more about our full-time, part-time and PRN positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer