ASK ME ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of our office Clinical Team. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
We are currently looking for to fill multiple cases including: Mornings, Afternoons, Overnights, and Weekends. If this is a position that you are currently looking for feel free to contact recruiter Amber Martin directly at *****.
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
· Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
· Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
· Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
· Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
· Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
· Current Health Certificate (per facility).
· Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
· Current BLS card.
· One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
· Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k) savings plan
· Awards and recognition programs
· Bonus programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. *CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.