FORT WAYNE, IN
FORT WAYNE, Indiana Jobs
Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians Jobs
Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
Read and understand technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) to repair/maintain equipment.
Troubleshoot complex problems with equipment where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications:2 years’ industrial maintenance experience working with electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (for example, forklifts, conveyers, building equipment, automated equipment) 1 year’s experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Food - Dairy Processing, General Maintenance, Manufacturing
Job ID: 261075291507647503
FORT WAYNE, Indiana, 46835