City Wide Facility Solutions is seeking a responsible 2nd Shift Account Manager to join our team in Fort Myers. This position has the potential to develop into a full-time Regional Account Manager position.
The 2nd Shift Facilities Account Manager is responsible for working with our independent janitorial contractors to increase client satisfaction. You will inspect facilities, interact with our... third party janitorial contractors, exercise effective judgement and initiative, and coordinate with our management team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. You will work independently, while still being part of a team, in many different types of facilities such as: medical, office, light-industrial, educational, etc. You will play a key role in building a strong working relationship between City Wide, our clients and our janitorial contractors.
Applicants must currently live in the SWFL area, must be bi-lingual Spanish/English, and must have reliable transportation.
Essential Functions: • Participate with the management team in supervising and training janitorial crews in new customer accounts.
• Inspect the work of independent janitorial crews for compliance and quality control against the scope of work.
• Provide a nightly recap to Management team with any issues that need immediate attention.
• Maintain regular nightly route schedules that include Lee, Charlotte, and Collier counties.
• Work closely with our management team to review objectives and goals for nightly janitorial performance.
• Build and maintain productive relationships with current and new Independent Contractors.
• Perform some cleaning and maintenance tasks as required.
• Bilingual (Spanish) mandatory
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Building, facilities, janitorial or similar industry experience a plus!
• Previous management experience is a plus!
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to detail.
• Energetic, dependable, and detail oriented.
• Problem solving skills.
• Reliable transportation/ability to commute to client locations.
• Availability to work weeknights between 4:00pm-9:00pm or later.
At City Wide, you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun. We offer:
• Competitive Wages ($20 per hour).
• Monday - Friday Work Week.
• Car Allowance.
• Holidays off
• Training & Development.
• Potential to transition to a full time position on our management team