maintenance tech b (overnight shift).
marlborough , massachusetts
posted 1 day ago
$52,000 - $56,000 per year
category building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations
Are you looking for an opportunity where you feel valued as a team member and empowered to make decisions? This is a direct hire opportunity with full benefits and company perks. The hours are Wednesday - Saturday 6pm - 4:30am at $25 hr. You MUST have at least 2 years of Industrial Maintenance Experience in a Manufacturing or Warehouse environment. PLC experience is a plus!
salary: $52,000 - $56,000 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 8:30 AM
education: High` School
• Actively pursue and correct problems with components and systems throughout the facility
• Basic knowledge of automated packaging machinery operation, troubleshooting and repair
• Basic knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair
• Basic knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
• Basic knowledge of hydraulic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
• Capable of reading basic electrical schematics
• Work safely with both low and high voltage circuits
• Diagnose minor electric motor, motor control and device control problems
• Ability to weld (gas and arc) and solder
• Basic plumbing and carpentry skills
• Ability to identify and order parts and materials from manufacturers manuals and prints
• Communicate both oral and written instructions
• Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
wearing steel toe shoes
manual lifting up to 50lbs
standing for 8 hours at one time
Years of experience: 2 years
Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact *****.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.