Maintenance Technician (Electrical /Mechanical) - 2nd shift * Industrial Maintenance Technician (Electrical/Mechanical) - 2nd shift *
* Salary: * Up to $34/hour + 20 hours max of OT per month
* Requirements: * 5+ years of industrial machine maintenance, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical components
Founded over 30 years ago in Fontana, we are a well-established industry leader in HVAC equipment with over 30 distribution sites in 3 states!
Are you a Industrial Maintenance Technician and looking to join a well-established and industry leading company with a family feel? Is joining a company that prides itself on it's culture and taking care of it's employees important to you? If so, read on!
For 30 years we have been a leader in providing services to the HVAC industry, specializing in heating and air conditioning distribution and offer thousands or products from the industries top brands. As a family owned business we take great pride in exceeding our customer expectations daily and providing a supportive work environment for our employees. As part of taking care of our team we focus on a Monday-Friday schedule, minimal OT and profit sharing programs!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *Compensation: * Up to $30/hr + OT
* Work Schedule: * Monday - Friday, minimal OT, 2nd shift
*Benefits: * 401(k) with 4% employer match, full medical/dental/vision, PTO
*Stability: * 30+ year mature business with distribution in California, Nevada and Arizona, no lay offs ever in our history!
*Growth: * Great room for personal growth with company covered trainings and opportunities to move into supervisory roles!
What You Will Be Doing - Perform all preventative maintenance on production and facility equipment
- Identify issues and preform troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Manage workshop area including: housekeeping, stock levels for materials, tools and equipment
- Insure proper supply of materials and parts and order as needed
- Ensure reliability of all production equipment in order to maximize efficient running
- As needed, support the engineering department with the install and start-up of equipment machines
- Oversee and track all maintenance requests
- Assist engineering with machine testing and assembly as needed
- Participate in design reviews
* Please be aware this is a 2nd shift position! *
What You Need for this Position * 5+ Years of Experience with: *
- Industrial Maintenance for Electrical and Mechanical machinery
- Ability to read Schematics/blueprints
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Exposure to Pneumatics and hydraulic components
* Spanish speaking is a huge plus! *
What's In It for You * Up to $34/hour DOE + OT + Profit Sharing + 401(k) with 4% employer match & Equity options! *
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Profit Sharing/Bonus program
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee assistance Program
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Amazing company culture
So, if you are a Industrial Maintenance Technician with experience working with Electrical and Mechanical machine components please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 4694182087130212632