Train and facilitate adult classroom training in support of client programs to ensure superior workforce preparation; specifically with front-line representative level employees (agents, advocates, representatives, support engineers). Training may be delivered in live classroom setting or virtually. Responsible for the delivery of training curriculum to various audience members within contact centers including agents, supervisors, managers or quality team members in the area of Sales, Service or Technical Support. During Agent Training Delivery, the Trainer delivers content, conducts monitoring and develops Sales and Customer Service staff in the contact center. Trainers may periodically complete raining curriculum to address identified training needs for agent group. This position requires a high degree of facilitation skill and the ability to travel and work flexible hours. The Trainer may also interface with the program client to provide feedback on content structure. Must relay complex material in an easy to understand, structured form to a larger class of students. Trainers maintain classroom space including application verification and are experts on the training environment, processes and tools.
· Delivers new Hire and Continuing Education Training to all agents assigned to program
· Facilitates training utilizing a variety of delivery methods, including Instructor-led training, On-Line Facilitation and CBT – co-facilitation.
· Attends all appropriate training meetings including internal/external account
· Maintains awareness of training delivery calendar
· Provides program specific training to support staff as needed.
· Responsible for the delivery of both Majorel and program specific soft skill, sales and/or technical training
· Maintains and verifies that review exercises are relevant; measures retention of new and tenured agents
· With the assistance of the Training Manager, creates assessments and procedures to measure success of conducted training
· Administers and Analyzes Training Effectiveness Surveys (Level 1 Reaction and Behavior Surveys)
· Maintains a professionally structured class environment according to established policies and procedures
· Consults with internal customers and develops custom courses to meet specific business needs
· Successfully Completes all required training including program specific, organizational and trainer development content
· Ensures that all issues and requests for service are processed correctly and in a timely manner
· Provides feedback to management regarding process improvements and content gaps, provides feedback on changes required to method or procedures
· Refers issues accurately when issues are outside of support boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
· Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes task ownership
· Creates a positive impression of Majorel service and client, through words and actions
· Able to answer incoming phone calls (and/or incoming e-mail) on the client’s customer support line, providing a high degree of professional assistance
· Able to demonstrate calibration of interaction type
· Conduct and/or participates in formal walk-through of training materials (Train-The-Trainer Sessions) and make revisions with course development, as necessary. Manage and update knowledge resources accordingly.
· Monitor student progress throughout duration of training, providing coaching and developmental feedback.
· Facilitate transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels are sufficient.
· Participate in training design sessions with course development team.
· Participate in client meetings for material and curriculum updates and to ensure appropriate changes are included in future classes.
· Work closely with Instructional Designer or Training Manager to develop classroom delivery strategies including multi-media preparation.
· Establish relationship with design team to learn design methodology and become familiar with learner and facilitator guide standards.
· Utilize effective presentation skills including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques.
· Develop classroom agendas, timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver effective training to students.
· Complete daily tracking, including end of day course evaluations and trainee assessments.
· Research product information for each account assigned by attending team meetings and periodic calibration sessions, side by side observations and call monitoring for training department purposes.
· Provide support for technical, sales and systems training as required.
· Summarize course evaluations for management review.
· Ability to travel and schedule flexibility
· Maintain updated course materials and course masters.
· Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
· Perform transaction monitoring for both New Hire and Tenured employees
· Coaching for both New Hire and Tenured employees
· Processing escalations received from the team as required
· Processing emails received from the customer in the generic inbox as required
· Process documentation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to gather and analyze data and make recommendations to manage growth and change
· Experience in staff scheduling and management
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, e-mail system
· Passion for crafting high quality learning experiences
· Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, make decisions and work without supervision
· Ability to successfully gather and analyze information to effectively diagnose the customer’s problem
· Ability to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations.
· Makes timely, practical, and cost-effective decisions, and facilitates others in doing so
· Effectively selects the best option from a limited number of possible actions or standard options
· Structures basic information accurately and draws informed conclusions
· Is confident about his/her ability to contribute effectively
· Takes responsibility for his/her actions, and willing accepts constructive criticism
· Strong mentoring skills, presentation and team building skills
· English Proficiency & Comprehension (spoken and written)
· Bi-lingual skills as required
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening
· Ability to gauge user ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
· Pass course assessment/test within the client account training tool prior to delivery of the training to New Hire agents
· Two or more years’ experience as a contact (call) center trainer
· University degree or equivalent work experience
· Successfully completed form Train-The-Trainer Program or Certification, desired
· Relevant experience with specific client program or client’s industry, preferred
· For Virtual Trainer:
- Experience in creating eLearning and blended learning content.
- Comfortable working remotely and with different cultures.
- Experience creating and editing videos and images is desirable
· Must meet any and all client specific minimum statement of work requirements
For MS Store: CIPD/NLP/MCT Qualification (or Local equivalent) highly ben
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location