This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/*****
The Manager of Community Programs is responsible for the successful facilitation and management of Envision’s signature programs - Level Up Assistive Technology Program, College Success Program (CSP), Heather’s Camp, Adult Support Group and on-going programming events. The Manager will work with the Director, programs stakeholders and other internal departments to drive support for BVI participants to increase engagement in all facets of community programs. This role will also capture user feedback from the BVI community on the full breadth of our programs and services, and improve the overall experience of our BVI participants by helping to define requirements, establish and implement policies, procedures and guidelines for all programs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Manage general operations of community programs as assigned by Director.
- Increase engagement of participants within all facets of Community Programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing to raise engagement within the programs, share community events and elevate the CSP mentor program.
- Conduct direct/digital mailing and outreach to recruit participants.
- Assist with development of material for newsletters, website and other communications that promote programs and services for the visually impaired.
- Be the lead on recruiting students to CSP and matching with mentors.
- Recruit and train all new mentors for CSP. Retain a “mentor pool” of no fewer than 20 mentors.
- Assist Director in identifying, editing, and curating programming content and/or training resources needed for CSP mentors and volunteers to better support our BVI participants and families.
- Drive engagement through the usage of effective registration software, systems and websites.
- Manage outcome measures and evaluation process in collaboration with ERI to capture data for program improvement, realigning where necessary.
- Provide continuous connection with CSP mentors to record and report progress of CSP students/mentees to ensure support and retention through graduation.
- Maintain CSP database to build user reports for monthly reporting, state VR agencies verifications, and foundation reporting.
- Assist Director in fostering collaborative relationships with stakeholders, including school districts, teachers, vocational rehab agencies, community organizations, universities, disability service offices, Delta Gamma and hea lthcare professionals to seek opportunities that will expand reach, enhance programming and develop revenue pipelines through service contracts and grant opportunities and sponsorships.
- Accommodate the schedule of community program events, CSP mentor meetings and activities, to include evenings and weekends as needed.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Manager, Community Programs (paycomonline.net)