What you'll do...
- Manage supplier administration workstreams of cross-functional projects by working with the project team to determine project goals; gathering data to support project decisions; partner with key leaders to assess and enhance organizational and supplier readiness for project implementation; ensure the completion and implementation of deliverables; and report results to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Manage process completion of direct import and domestic supplier product liability insurance compliance requirements for domestic suppliers for local purchases by implementing processes to address insurance expiration or lapsed coverage; monitor and review insurance for Global Sourcing offices (for example, Mexico, Spain, South Africa, Chile, China, Costa Rica); and monitor food safety inspection compliance for all food suppliers.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders (for example, buyers, suppliers, senior leadership) by educating sponsors and stakeholders on strategy or program requirements; collaborate with stakeholders to ensure program is aligned with business goals and objectives; and represent Supplier Administration team at business unit meetings and supplier events.
- Manage supplier agreements by collaborating with internal teams (for example, Legal, Finance, Compliance, Master Data Management) to negotiate standard term options; collect and analyze data; incorporating supplier agreement data into process change recommendations; communicating process change recommendations to leadership; and evaluate implemented changes and consolidating results for leadership review.
- Resolve escalated supplier issues by analyzing escalated requests and determining key issues to resolve; working with stakeholders to determine root cause of issues; provide guidance on resolution options; evaluating resolution results and ensuring sustainable resolutions are implemented; conducting risk analysis for future issues; and developing and implementing mitigation plans.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand workstream requirements and processes
- Developing and providing recommendations on project solutions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to build and implement resolutions
- Providing supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 1 year’s experience in business management, project management, customer service, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in business management, project management, customer service, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Service, Help Desk, Supplier Diversity Initiatives, Supply Chain, Walmart
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America