What you'll do...
Develops project management practices by adhering to the principles of the Global eCommerce (GEC) project management methodologies (forexample, Agile); evangelizing principles and business value of the methodologies throughout the organization; contributing to the development andevolution of the GEC methodologies; and building effective partnerships with the development managers, architects and product managers.Manages multiple, medium complex eCommerce projects (for example, software development, infrastructure) with external stakeholders (forexample, third-party vendors, Information System Division (ISD), Store Innovations) by driving projects through the lifecycle phases to successfulcompletion as defined in project's charter; serving as the project team lead (for example, scrum master); managing project budget; developing andmaintaining a project schedule to track milestones; developing and executing plans for managing risk; providing updates and communicating neededchanges to project budget; escalating project-related issues to management according to project guidelines; providing project status reports tostakeholders and management; managing project change control processes; coordinating production issue resolution; and interpreting data to helpguide teams towards issue resolution and risk management.Manages off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)by coordinating internal and vendor schedules; integrating teams and vendors into project strategy; communicating project status; ensuring delivery ofproper functionality; and managing communications from vendors to internal stakeholders.Provides project-related support to project teams by developing project resource plans; determining business readiness for project implementation;managing individual project scope items or activities as part of larger scale projects; managing project budget; and partnering with project managersto ensure successful delivery of projects.Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice andguidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; andbuilding commitment for perspectives and rationales.Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying businessneeds; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing onimprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byincorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting otherswith how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 6 years' technical program management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America