What you'll do...
The Global Mobility Consultant will develop policy and manage the day to day operations of Walmart US domestic mobility programs. The candidate of this position will serve as the expert within Global Mobility on the proper selection and utilization of relocation programs. In addition, this position will develop programs and manage processes for US domestic relocation. As the primary point of contact for these programs, the Manager, must network across a broad array of internal and external partners, including the talent acquisition, People Partners, external vendors, Walmart leaders and associates that are part of these programs. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal skills, cultural adaptability, and proven ability to work across all levels and departments within the business.
- Design, define and manage policy and benefit provisions for Mobility programs and provide consultation for People Partners and Walmart leadership on philosophy and use of mobility programs.
- Conduct external benchmarking and lead policy revisions to ensure programs are market competitive and meeting business and associate needs; review and approve exception requests.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Mobility programs being administered by outsourced providers; ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements; ensure that delivery of services provided by external vendors is efficient and transparent resulting in high satisfaction with associates; research and resolve any escalated issues.
- Manage relationship with US domestic relocation outsourced vendor (s).
- Partner with Walmart Talent Acquisition team to provide proper tools and information to candidates and/or new hires.
- Develop and recommend global mobility strategy that promotes cost efficiency, compliance and associate satisfaction.
- Assist in development and improvement of existing policies and processes based on changing regulations, trends and industry practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in global mobility with strong focus on US Operations preferred;
- Experience with mobility program design and management preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business and explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner;
- Proactive planning, execution, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong customer service and cultural adaptability;
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems, experience with SAP, Workday a plus.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years’ experience in accounting, finance,
payroll, information systems, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Change Management, Leading a cross-functional team, Supervisory, Using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America