Are you versatile enough to take on this 3-pronged role? Youll will be responsible for the operational management of a clients paid social marketing initiatives, managing the less expert members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for the dedicated account(s).
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation.
- Understand the client s product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Review and analyze competitor sites.
- Develop forecasts and plans, using input from your Director and Account Director.
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics.
- Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status.
- Support the Director in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews.
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
- Youll stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts.
- Can you help us build a better practice? Think creatively and develop tools and creative tactics to improve efficiencies.
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs as well as new business efforts.
- Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Advertising; OR equivalent professional work experience
- We need you to bring a minimum of 3 years of paid social campaign management experience to qualify for a role at this level.
- Youll be a true cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Youll have a solid record in growing account scale and success, and delivering great customer experiences through your working relationships on the client side.
- Prior experience in an agency environment highly desired, but weve been known to hire talent from publishers, clients and ad-tech backgrounds too.
- Desire to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
GroupM is the world s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM s portfolio includes Data and Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.