Supporting 12 clinics in the Christ Hospital Services area.
Practices include: General Surgery, Breast Surgery, Infectious Disease, Plastic Surgery, Kidney Transplant, Trauma
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare/related field or equivalent
- 3 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough understanding of components of practice management, including billing/collection/insurance, performance standards, physician concerns, quality assurance, personnel selection and budgetary planning, control and assessment
- Ability to supervise professional and non~professional associates and promote staff development through delegation
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of professionals at all levels of the health care system
- Basic computer skills
- Travel to multiple practice sites
- 7 day on call support required
- Ability to work varying shifts including weekends to meet the needs of the site
- Ability to work in a changing environment
To provide administrative management to medical office practice(s) with accountability for daily operations in collaboration with physicians, associates and all internal and external customers including patients/families to assure optimal patient care and outcomes. Plans for, coordinates and manages associates and stewards resources, in order to provide the highest quality patient care in a safe, cost effective, customer focused environment thereby creating the best place for patients to heal, physicians to practice and associates to work.
- MISCELLANEOUS Fulfills additional job~related duties based on operational needs as directed by the Director and/or VP.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION Collaborates with the Director, Physician Practice Management and physician leadership to maintain an environment that is patient centered as evidenced by availability of open access including but not limited to the following: same day appointments, future appointments made, referrals made within the group, adherence to test result reporting guidelines, positive patient comments, and meeting/exceeding Key Results Area (KRA) goals.
- HEALTH OUTCOMES Establishes and carries out procedures for appropriate delivery of patient care and monitoring of quality standards in compliance with AMG, regulatory and payer guidelines.
- FUNDING OUR FUTURE Ensures financial success of practice(s) by actively monitoring budget, physician productivity and fiscal operations of assigned cost centers.
- PHYSICIAN ENGAGEMENT/OPERATIONS Assists in the creation and maintenance of an operationally efficient and physician friendly work environment. Manages resources daily to meet productivity standards and to optimize efficiency, effectiveness, and output of each department.
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION/ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT Manages daily human resource functions related to Associates to ensure continued quality, development and retention reflecting the Advocate Experience of creating the best place for Associates to work, Creates an environment where the Associates are motivated to do their best, are routinely recognized for good work and achieves Associates Satisfaction scores consistent with AMG goals and standards.
- GROWTH Facilitates and drives initiatives that enhance practice growth as well as retention of existing patients under the direction of the Director, Physician Practice Management and in collaboration with physician leadership.