Dixon Sanitary is looking for a hard-working individual to join our team in Pewaukee, WI to perform Valve and Pump Assembly work. This include pulling material and following written work instructions to build and test actuated valves and pump assemblies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Count and verify factory inventory levels using the cycle count system
- Receive customer orders, pull appropriate material and work instructions
- Assemble and test valves and pumps per work instructions in a timely manner
- Log completed assemblies into computer system for historical purposes
- Maintain neat and orderly workspace
- Work with Dixon Sanitary Team to delight our customers everyday
- Mechanical aptitude and capability
- Work in a fast-paced environment to ship product within 1-2 days
- Lift and maneuver 70 over the course ofa shift
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to apply basic reading and shop math skills
- Willingness to get along with team members
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Companys policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.