ProAmpac in Hartford, WI is Hiring a FIRST SHIFT Experienced Material Handler
$2000 Hire Bonus $250 Attendance Bonus Great PTO Encouraging Culture
HIRING A Place to Build Your Future and be Part of a Fast Paced, Safety Oriented, Growing and Stable Industry!
If you are a material handler or warehouse associate looking for a new opportunity with a leading packaging company or are a positive, detail focused and reliable individual, ProAmpac is looking for you to join our team!
ProAmpac is one of the leading global flexible packaging companies with a focus on plastic bags and pouches at our Hartford plant. We are an essential employer that is ACTIVELY HIRING at our Hartford, WI. facility!
If you want to be part of a team and help produce items essential to everyday life this is the position for you! Our pay and benefits are competitive along with 11 paid holidays and a great wellness program. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your production, manufacturing, or warehouse experience and learn valuable niche skills that are in high demand, plus earn great pay and outstanding benefits!
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. ProAmpac has taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment for you.
- Competitive wages, shift premiums, promotions from within
- Attendance bonuses production bonuses hiring bonus referral program
- Clean and air-conditioned environment
- 11 paid holidays
- Robust paid time off
- Full Benefits including: Medical Dental Vision Disability Insurance 401k Match
- Wellness program
- Positive encouraging team focused culture
- First Shift
- 10 hour shift 5am - 3pm Mon - Thursday (Sometimes mandatory OT on Friday from 5am - 11am)
- Starting wages range from $18-$23/hour based on experience
Warehouse Associate Position Summary:
- This position is responsible for loading, unloading, and moving materials within plant, prepares make-ready pallets for Converting, Slitting, Pouch-making, Press, and Laminating operations.
- Warehouse Associate is also responsible for preparing finished goods for storage and/or transport to customers, and for maintaining the warehouse.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to talk and set up a plant tour. Apply now at Search: Hartford, WI.
- High school or equivalent education
- Warehouse or factory experience preferred
- Computer skills desired
- PREVIOUS Forklift experience required
- VALID Driver's license required
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills to communicate and coordinate effectively with internal personnel and external carriers.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple correspondence, and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers or fellow employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables in standardized situations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.