Integrated Dermatology is a leading national dermatology practice that acquires and partners with dermatology practices across the United States. The culture at ID is a reflection of its people. Our environment is filled with hard-working, dynamic individuals who come together to ensure the success of our partner dermatologists...
Integrated Dermatology of Boise is actively seeking a qualified candidate for a Medical Assistant/Scribe. We welcome gap year students who are looking for clinical experience to apply for medical, nursing or PA school.
• ?Escort patient to exam rooms
• Assistant provider with exams and procedures
• Take telephone messages, provide feedback, and answer patient/pharmacy calls
• Clean and restock exam rooms
• Sterilize instruments
• Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
• Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow
• Candidates must consent to and pass a criminal background check
• Full-time Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm
• 3 years medical assistant (dermatology experience preferred not required)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Certified Medical Assistant (preferred not required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Integrated Dermatology and it's entities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training