Medical Assistant Registered - Specialty & Primary Care (Full-time)
.Up to $5,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced MA's with a minimum of one year experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth*
.Up to $2,500.00 sign on bonus for new MA graduates...
EvergreenHealth is seeking Medical Assistants-Registered for a variety of full-time, flexible hours positions at our specialty clinics located in the Kirkland area. The Medical Assistants are responsible for assisting providers in delivering quality patient care by providing patient, clerical and administrative support to department staff.
• Greet and prepares patient for exams.
• Obtains and records patient history and vitals.
• Assists provider according to Washington State regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Accountability for HIPAA privacy and security standards within the department.
• Adheres to organizational patient safety standards relevant to the department.
• Schedules appointment. Telephone and in-person screening limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge.
• Cleans, organizes, and stocks exam rooms.
• Performs related clerical duties including pulling charts and filling reports.
• Must utilize one or more Cerner application to deliver and track patient care.
License, Certification, Education or Experience: REQUIRED for the position:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- WA State Medical Assistant-Registered within 60 days of hire
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
- Proficient with medical terminology