1. Clinical intake, obtain Vital signs, follow standard rooming protocols
2. Greet patients, conduct check-in and check-out process.
3. Verify demographic information
4. Conduct outreach to patients requiring follow-up, overdue preventive screenings, etc.
5. Scan and index documents
6. Clear, complete message taking
7. Follow Lab/CLIA protocols, maintain accurate QC/temperature logs
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Minimum high school diploma
2. Medical Assistant Certification or RMA
3. Experience with electronic medical record preferred
4. Experience in physician office setting preferred
5. Computer savy
6. Typing skills: high level of accuracy and speed
7. Customer service experience preferred
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00am-5:00pm
Dress Code: company scrub uniform
Are there any specific health screens required?
Where is the work to be performed? (Please list preferred UHG facility and location code, if other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.) Pediatric, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine primary care offices within Region 2. Region 2 can consist of a facility or clinic within 30 miles from the address on the posting.
What type of interview process is preferred? (Face to face, phone) Virtual due to COVID-19.
Job ID: 7452476511480264070