Integrated Dermatology is a leading national dermatology practice that acquires and partners with dermatology practices across the United States. The culture at ID is a reflection of its people. Our environment is filled with hard-working, dynamic individuals who come together to ensure the success of our partner dermatologists...
Integrated Dermatology of Boise is a new practice in Meridian, ID!
We are passionate about providing excellent patient care and customer service. We know this takes a team effort where everyone counts.
• Answer incoming calls on a busy multiple line phone system
• Schedule patient appointments
• Check patients in and out using electronic medical record software
• Additional administrative tasks as needed
• Provide patients with excellent customer service
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer and math skills
• Be organized
• Work efficiently and independently
• Be able to multi-task
• Time management
• Be willing to take direction
• Team player
• Full-time; Mon - Fri
• 2 years as a Medical Receptionist
• High School or Beyond
• Medical Office/Derm experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Integrated Dermatology and it's entities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training