Denver, CO, US, 80211Requisition ID:
12947No of Openings:
Apr 1, 2022Job Function:
Within our MES & Continuous Improvement team located in Denver – we are seeking an MES Solution Developer. The right candidate will support the controls engineering support function across our nine manufacturing facilities by providing functional leadership, .NET technical expertise, troubleshooting, resolution, and continuous improvement.
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically ranges between $110,000
This position has a target bonus of 5%.
- Support existing MES solutions for troubleshooting, system upgrades, and user training.
- Collection of data/information needed to support daily operations as well as in providing the conduit to transfer data into Leprino's ERP system (SAP based).
- Have the knowledge and experience working within MES solutions in system interfaces (transferring of data to and from systems), data architecture (high level understand of the best data storage practices), process understanding (understanding our manufacturing operations processes), and configuration (understanding what is configurable).
- Be responsible for knowing how MES support the various manufacturing process through understanding the programming/configuration, reporting, and interfaces to and from other systems.
- Responsible for translating Technical Specifications into the .NET based front end solution and SQL Server based back end.
- Build knowledge within Leprino's MES space to understand what is configurable by various levels versus required programming.
- Reviewing business functional requirement document provided by the business liaisons and translate to author Technical Specification filled with UML/Visio and other end-to-end visual process design toolsets.
- Report directly to the Associate Director of MES while interacting with other internal partners such as Plant Leadership, Process Engineering Group, Controls Group, IT Solutions Architects, and the Senior Leadership.
- Take ownership of required accountabilities and essential functions including Plant Support, both on-site and remote (20%), Business Strategy/Scoping (10%), Development (10%), Testing and Transition (20%), End User Training in Process and Systems (20%), and System Documentation, both User and Technical (20%).
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar subject area.
- The ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
- Programming knowledge in .NET application and Web Development.
- Hands on experience within C# .NET, VB.NET, T-SQL Development, AngularJS, MVC, etc.
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) processes.
- Are humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative, results-oriented, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
WE HOPE YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience and technical knowledge with Wonderware MES solutions.
- Experience working with PLC/controls systems and Oracle.
- Understanding of Project Management tools such as PMI or Agile is a plus.
- Experience with SSRS or Crystal/Business Object reporting
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
OFFERING YOU IN RETURN:
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, dedicated sick time, matching 401(k),
annual merit increases and bonuses, as well as our annual Profit-Sharing plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world's largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that bold vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at https://www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/VeteranNearest Major Market: