Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Method Development Associate in our Professional Scientific Services group in Foster City, CA.
Method Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Develop and conduct analytical methods including UPLC/HPLC, dissolution, GC, DSC/TGA, KF titration and UV/Vis
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot methods and instrumentation
- Prepare data for presentations and assist in generating technical reports
- Interact with internal and external groups
- Initiate and perform investigations, as needed
- Write protocols and technical reports and transfer methods internally and externally
- Demonstrated success in developing small molecule analytical chemistry methods
- Experience developing dissolution methods
- Previous experience conducting and analyzing data for analytical methods such as UPLC/HPLC, Dissolution, Thermogravimetric DSC/TGA, GC, and KF titrations
- Understanding of experimentation and data analysis using Empower software (Version III)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to communicate complex scientific findings and recommendations in one-on-one discussions and departmental meetings
- Experience in GMP/ GLP regulated environment is preferred
- Excellent technical writing experience such as protocols, reports, and SOPs
- Demonstrated ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven and highly flexible team-player in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail; excellent project management skills including the ability to manage ones project resource requirements (material, manpower, time, etc.), and ability to elevate relevant issues to project lead and line-management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- B.S. in Chemistry or related scientific field and minimum of 2-5 years of experience in an analytical environment, or M.S. degree and 1-3 years of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Comprehensive medical coverage with dental and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.