- Job Family: Analytics
- Type: Full time
- Date Posted:Nov 18, 2022
- Req #: JR34242
- GA, Atlanta
- VA, Chesapeake
- GA, Atlanta
- FL, Miami 5750 NW 183rd Street
- NJ, Iselin
- National Miles away from nearest PulsePoint, National Miles away from nearest PulsePoint
- OH, Cincinnati
- NY, New York
- KY, Louisville
- CO, Colorado Springs
- CA, Los Angeles
Manages and coordinates the activities of a regional data analysis and consulting unit to accomplish company objectives through information management. Supports customers in the areas of project management, data analysis and both routine and ad hoc reporting.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the prioritization and development of applications and reports for business reporting and analysis purposes including ad hoc data analysis and special projects.
- Obtains resources (people, funding, material, support) to support business unit information needs. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables for assigned functional areas.
- Implements the policies, practices, and procedures of the company and business units supported.
- Has fiscal responsibility for area budgets.
- Establishes relationships with business users and technical specialists, primarily internal.
- Hires qualified staff for assigned areas or functions.
- Oversees entire reporting/analysis/consulting unit or all aspects of a centralized function.
- Ability to communicate with customers about technical issues in non-technical terms.
- Understands the business processes that the system supports.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- May need to pull data from multiple warehouses for the regional data.
- Strong financial accountability.
- BA/BS degree in IT/IS, Business Administration, Mathematics or Statistics and 5 - 7 years of professional experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 5-7 years management in developing & executing strategy and staff management
- MBA, MIS, FSA/ASA, CPA
- Managed health care industry experience preferred. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytics experience and background
- Healthcare Program Integrity (Fraud, Waste, and Abuse) background especially with provider and member fraud identification through analytics
Locations: Colorado; Nevada, Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
- The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide and Elevance Health approves a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
- EEO Policy Statement
- EEO is the Law Poster
- EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
- Pay Transparency
- Privacy Notice for California Residents
Email us () or call 1-