Microbiology Technician I
Job Description:Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
At Eurofins US Microbiology, our goal is to make sure your individual testing profile meets both regulatory compliance and your overall program objectives in the most accurate and timely manner possible. Our technical staff of microbiologists and customer service representatives will work with you to choose the appropriate tests, methods and frequencies best suited to your specific needs.
Eurofins is searching for a Full Time Microbiologist Technician I in Madison, WI.
Full time Microbiologist Technician I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
•Learn proper handling procedures and aseptic technique.
-Media preparation and quality control, including all appropriate documentation.
• Autoclave operation.
• Prepare composites of routine samples.
• Performs routine cleaning of work areas.
• Maintains inventory levels and helps to stock supplies.
• Learns how to document work and maintain laboratory records.
• Learns to plan for assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Associate degree preferred
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Must be comfortable working with food
• High school diploma required
• 0-2 years of laboratory experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full time. Schedule: Mon-Friday Noon- 8:30 pm, plus additional hours to meet the workload. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Madison, WI are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Job ID: 5550952628856456175
Madison, Wisconsin Jobs
Forensic Science Technicians Jobs