- Join one of the most innovative companies in the Design & Advertising space
- Great company culture, remote opportunity
About Our Client
Named "One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design'' by Fast Company, my client brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich Legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. My client also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quota
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, phone, and business development team
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Thoroughly research and create account plans for all assigned accounts
- Generate sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact to signed agreement
- Work with sales managers and sales enablement to stay well versed in my client's products
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Business degree and 4-7 years previous Sales experience required.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven track record in closing large enterprise level accounts.
- Previous experience within software, technology, publishing, media, and advertising or design market segments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experience in planning and implementing Account and Territory Management strategies.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Travel required
- Understanding of CRM technology. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
What's on Offer
- $70k-$85k base salary, $120k+ OTE with uncapped commission and accelerators
- Highly engaged Events Committee to keep work enjoyable.
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Flexible work arrangements and unlimited vacation and sick time.
- Generous 401k match to save for your future, and so much more!