Night Auditor (Part Time) - Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Federal Way
|Location||Federal Way, Washington|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
Job Description:A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing...
As Night Auditor, you would be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Audit, post and balance daily cashiers' work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
• Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
• Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
• Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
• Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
• Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
• Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
• Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
• Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
• Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all
Job ID: 8016927267404122468
Federal Way, Washington Jobs