Now Hiring - CNA| Full-Time + FREE Next Day Pay!
|Location||101 S Broadway, Onward, Indiana 46967|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description:Whether you have no experience or you are a seasoned nurse aide, ShiftMed welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a little differently at ShiftMed by offering you a position on our nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That means, if you're just looking to find temporary work to earn some extra income or you're ready to take on some full time work, we're the solution for you!
Becoming a ShiftMed Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over a 100 full-time and part-time CNA shifts at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities near you.
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - Weekend, Weekday including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) wages + bonuses!
* Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions or help you with anything you need!
* Don't wait a week to get paid, with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay , you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay !
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting other needs as required. Must truly have a desire to care for the elderly.
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* Performs patients baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and transferring patient
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of pain
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory Nurse
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear Agency identification
* Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply today to join our CNA team, we look forward to virtually meeting you!
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number - 2328
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist crna, arnp c, care nurse, cnm, cns, crna, english, nurse practitioner, specialist
Job ID: 5512625587004346533
Onward, Indiana Jobs
Supervisors of Personal Care and Service Workers Jobs